Return to Barcelona 2017! Arrival.

I'm trying to catch up with my blog, not having added anything new for almost a year! I'll start with my Fall trip to Barcelona, Spain and it will take several posts to catch up on that. I hope you enjoy seeing it.

I returned to Barcelona in September 2017 and spent a month there in the same apartment I had last year. It was so much fun to return to the same neighborhood, feeling like I had come home. There were still things I wanted to do and see, having spent 3 weeks there in 2016, so I just had to go back. It was also great to reconnect with sketcher friends I had met before and join them for sketch walks many times. I arrived in the morning, had time for a walk around town and a nap before meeting up with the sketch group "Inky Fingers" for a sketch walk at the University of Barcelona that evening. It was raining but we managed to find a covered area and sketched away. 


Café and an ensemaida (pastry) on arrival! Alexandro met me there and gave me the keys to the apartment along with a big welcoming hug. 

My sketch at the University of Barcelona with Inky Fingers sketch group - the day I arrived!

The apartment building where I lived for a month!


Inky Fingers' sketchbooks 
The sketchers admiring everyone's work



University of Barcelona

University of Barcelona

Inky Fingers' sketchers

Margot Alonso (L) is an architect and member of both USk Barcelona and Inky Fingers

Martí Viladomat Llorens, member of USk Barcelona and Inky Fingers


Albert Bayo, (L) member of USk Barcelona and Inky Fingers

Daniel Pagansmember of USk Barcelona and Inky Fingers


Comments

Popular Posts