|Demonstrating at Lavender Fields Workshop|
- Basic drawing exercises - everyone can learn to draw!
- Painting with watercolors – basic color theory and mixing
- Simple, fun, exercises with a pen and watercolors
- Learn how to add your words to your journal pages
- Lessons indoors and out with one-on-one instruction
- Sharing in a nurturing, encouraging atmosphere
- Keeping it simple – a book, a pen, a brush and paints.
Here's a list of upcoming workshops - Please share with friends who live in one of these places and would enjoy my workshop!
June 17 - 20, 5:30-8pm
For information or to register contact Judy Struck 302-424-8361
July 19 - 20, Fri-6:30-9:30pm, Sat 10am-5:30pm with lunch break Open Center Holistic and Cultural Center, 22 E. 30th Street, NY, NY
For information or to register, call 212-219-2527 ext 2 or visit their website
August 5, 6, 7, 9am-4pm
|September 28, 9:30am - 4pm|
Delaware Art Museum, 2301 Kentmere Pky, Wilmington DE
For information or to register, call 302-571-9590. Visit their website
2014 - SAVE THE DATE!
|September 26, Longwood Gardens Time TBD|
1001 Longwood Rd, Kennett Pike, PA
For information about Longwood Gardens visit their website
Please contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
To see photographs of previous workshops and some of my own journals,
visit my blog at http://www.livecheapmakeartusa.blogspotcom