New! Waterlily Notecards


I had such a wonderful time at Longwood Gardens one day this past year when the waterlilies were blooming. So many colors! So many different varieties. And it was an overcast day so even the night bloomers were open! I snapped many photos and had a great time.

I then used these photos as reference for my "Painting a Day" paintings.

And now I've created a new assortment of NoteCards - reproductions of these original watercolors - (hint: perfect for gift giving - think Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Teacher, Friend...or Yourself!) Each assortment contains one each, with a different one on top, just for variety! (FYI, the originals - unmatted, unframed - are $145, 4-card sets $12.50 + S+H)

Hope you like them! I will have them all for sale the night of the Holiday Stroll and on our website.




Comments

Popular Posts