Enjoying Summer

Sorry I haven't written in so long. Been away, traveling, painting, visiting family, helping our kids and generally goofing off. Haven't done any blogging or e-newsletters. But I'm starting to think about the fall - August here in Delaware, while still hot as summer should be (some days hotter!) one has the sense that it is all winding down and coming to an end. The days are getting shorter, the nights cooler (or is it just my imagination?) Advertisements for school supplies and school clothes are everywhere and people are starting to talk about fall. It's right around the corner now. 

I've had a great summer and I hope to post some photos of the things we did and places we visited but for now I just want to tell you about this coming Saturday - the downtown merchants in our little town of Milford, Delaware is having an old-fashioned Sidewalk Sale and we are participating as members of this group. It starts at 9am on Saturday, August 18 and goes until 1pm. It coincides with our local Farmer's Market and there will be bargains and sales all up and down N. Walnut Street. 

These tiny little abstract paintings can be turned any way that pleases you!
 I'll have note cards and small paintings, special prices on prints and other nifty things, all priced affordably. It's not too early to start thinking about the holidays and I'll have lots of options for gift giving.

So enjoy what's left of summer - there are still some good beach days left and look for an e-newsletter from me some time in September. If you don't already subscribe, you can do so my clicking on this link:  Subscribe to our e-Newsletter

Ciao!
Rosemary 

Comments

Popular Posts