A week at Rehoboth Art League

I had a wonderful week at Rehoboth Art League. I taught a watercolor journaling workshop there and stayed at The Homestead the whole week. What a treat that was to be a few steps away from the classroom and able to enjoy the lush and lovely grounds in the early morning and after the class was over. I had time to walk on the boardwalk at the beach and enjoy dinner with friends one of the nights and with Bob on another. It was like a little vacation for me and I am grateful to the Art League for allowing me this privilege.

My class was  a delight and I'll be posting photographs of those days in the classroom. This is just a sampling of the journal pages I completed there. If you want to see more, let me know and I'll be happy to show you my journal when I am in the studio. I'll be away all next week as well - although driving to and from various locations. I'm participating in the Plein Air Coastal  Delaware competition. Here's a link to the information for the event: https://www.pleinaircoastalde.org/

Enjoy!






























Rehoboth Beach, DE, (urban sketches)

Comments

Popular Posts