Decorating the Studio for the Holidays!

My cute little Christmas trees!


Found these cute little trees for my studio and decorated them with my hand-painted watercolor "ornaments" - little squares of 300 lb Arches cold press - I had so much fun using the colors of traditional Christmas lights in translucent layers. These little "Holidays Lights" are for sale this season along with some new Amaryllis cards. I hope you'll come up to the Studios Upstairs this Friday, December 3. We're all working hard to make it festive and fun. We'll have cookies too and lots of good cheer, so come out to the Holiday Stroll - downtown Milford from 5-8!

Little Amaryllis cards (A-2 envelope size)


Long Amaryllis cards - this is reproduced from my new painting and go in #10 envelopes

Comments

Popular Posts