A busy week ahead

This week ahead is going to be a very busy one for us. We are going to Richmond on Friday to spend an "early" Thanksgiving with Chris and Kyla before heading to Milwaukee and our traditional Thanksgiving in Milwaukee with Jessica. I am still putting together my selections for the Children's Beach House Art Show (Dec 4-5-6) that are due just after we get back and have to be framed. Bob and I are excited to be included in the Coastal Gallery and Frameshop's annual "Small Works" exhibit which opens Dec 5 in Rehoboth and have to pack up our work and take it down there. We both have doctor appointments (routine), and hair cuts and I have my Read Aloud on Wednesday. So there's not much free time to be had!

If I don't get a chance to publish again, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Rosemary & Bob

Comments

Popular Posts