Visit to New York City - End of January 2016

A photo essay from my visit to New York end of January. Cousins from California were in town and I wanted to see them and attend a family gathering. Not wanting to drive into Manhattan (Something Bob had no problem doing) A friend offered to drive me to Wilmington where I boarded a train to NYC. I sat in comfort and arrived in Penn Station in two hours! I then walked to my brother's apartment.

We walked everywhere and even on the Hi-line so several of the aerial shots were taken there. 


The High Line is a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan's West Side. It runs from Ganseboort St. in the Meatpacking District to W. 34th St. between 10th and 12 Ave.

Click here for a link to the website.















Thought I'd throw in this page from a previous visit to New York when I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.



Comments

Popular Posts