Cooking Class with Anne Robichaud



Ocean View, Delaware was one of the stops on Anne Robichaud's cooking tour, bringing Umbrian cuisine to several cities in the U.S. I was delighted to be able to participate and get to meet her face to face for the first time. She and I had communicated while Bob and I were living in Italy but never had the chance to meet. We are both contributors to italiannotebook.com and I have long admired her knowledge of Italy, Umbria in particular, and her generous spirit! 

I had so much fun, met so many delightful women and felt like I was back in Italy! 

Anne Robichaud of Anne's Italy and me at the end of the evening











Anne making a point about cooking!
Anne chopping leeks and sharing cooking tips

Chopping Parsley for Bruschetta (pronounced Bruce-KETT-a)

Chopping Tomatoes for the Bruschetta

Cutting up the Zucca for Pasta alla Zucca (with sage)
Cooking the Peppers 

Bruschetta: Crostini di Rucola e Pomodoro

Cutting up Peppers
Finishing touches on the Tiramisu
Cooking Funghi Trifolati for Bruschetta

Many hands make light work
Bud (Susan's husband) Tossing Rigatoni with Zucca and Sage
Preparing the Tiramisu
Throwing everything in the pot for Umbrian Chicken Cacciatore 
Rubbing the toasted bread with garlic

Sicilian Peperonata
Cooking the Peppers

Susan stirring the Chicken Cacciatore

Our Tiramisu Team


Comments

Popular Posts