Trip to North Carolina - May 2016


My sister and I had a great time visiting with cousins in North Carolina. They work in Durham but also have a home in the exquisite St. James Plantation in Southport. We got to spend time in both places and had a wonderful time. We also visited and toured Wilmington, N.C. and enjoyed time on the beach in Oak Island. I even had time to do some sketching and watercolor journaling!

Click on the photos to see whole image



My sister Suzanne, cousin Clo and me, Wilmington, N.C.  Riverwalk, Cape Fear River  
This and the next three black and white photos are in Wilmington, N.C.



Cousins at Oak Island Beach
Oak Island Beach
One of the many cute Gift Shops in Southport 


Wild  Bird Garden and Shop

Me, after lunch at the Southport Tea House


Oak Island Lighthouse

Path to St. James Plantation's private Oak Island Beach

Sara P. Duke Gardens, Duke University, Durham, N.C.




Comments

Popular Posts