Solo Exhibit "A Painting a Day" at the Buzz in Arden

My project "A Painting A Day" - watercolors, acrylics and other surprises, opened Friday evening, May 3,  2013 at the Buzz Ware Village Center in Arden - a charming neighborhood filled with artists and art lovers in Wilmington, Delaware. I also brought prints and NoteCards and a selection of my watercolor journals. The work was well-received and we had a good crowd that night as guests munched on chocolate covered strawberries, assorted cheeses and crudites. Wine flowed along with conversation as neighbors caught up while viewing my work. I had a few sales and met so many lovely people. I removed all the table art and print bin at the end of the night on Friday, but the paintings on the walls will remain up until May 29 and are viewable by appointment by calling 302-529-1510.

NoteCards were very popular and I sold quite a few sets!

Acrylics on paper, mounted to cradle boards with two larger acrylics on gallery wrapped canvas

Arden reception

Talking with Penny, Lillian and Atul

Early in the evening

Watercolor wall of "painting a day" selections with larger Sunflower watercolor in corner

Lillian provided the fresh geraniums and colorful silks for the tables

My journals were a good topic for conversation and generated a lot of interest in my workshops

Just a few of the goodies available for munching on Friday evening!


Comments

Popular Posts