A Painting a Day - some recent paintings

from my Spider Mum series
I've been so busy teaching workshops this summer I haven't posted my "Painting a Day" (for every day I am in the studio" paintings here for a while. So I thought I'd show you some of the last few I've done (even though some of you may have seen these on facebook -- which by the way, is where you can find Live Cheap and Make Art Studios - click HERE and "like" us for our latest news and events)


Still painting my 8" x 8" "painting a day" studies, whatever strikes my fancy when I go into my studio. It gets me going and loosens me up for whatever other paintings I may be working on and I know that whatever else I do that day, I will at least produce one small painting! And did you know that if you go up to the top left hand side of this page you can do a search for any topic and the posts relating to that will pop up for you. So, enter "Painting a Day" and click "search", then scroll down to see what you may have missed. 


Some paintings are acrylic and some watercolor - Can you tell the difference? Which ones are your favorites? Add your comments here! Want to see them in person? Come visit my studio at the Studios Upstairs, 4 Park Avenue, 2nd floor, Milford, DE.


Waterlily Series from photos Taken at Longwood Gardens: 







View from my Studio Window series:

 Day #47 - 48 - 49 - View from my studio Window
I felt that this one was the most successful of the three
This was feels too heavy-handed to me, and is my least favorite



Comments

Popular Posts