A Painting a Day - Day 41 - Woods #3

Day 41 - Woods #3 - Watercolor
"The path doesn’t last for ever. It is a blessing to travel the path for some time, but one day it will come to an end, so always be prepared to leave it at any moment. Don’t get too used to anything. Neither to the hours of euphoria, nor to the endless days when everything seems so difficult and progress is so slow. Don’t forget that sooner or later an angel will appear and your journey will reach an end."
Paolo Coelho

I am very interested in the path these days. This image keeps recurring in my paintings. I feel that I may have overworked this one. It looks better on the screen than on the paper I'm afraid! And I wasn't happy with how flat the trees look. But this is it!

Comments

JoAnn said…
I love the colors in this path! What colors did you use?

JOANN
Rosemary said…
Thanks! I'm trying to remember! Permanent Rose, Cadmium Orange, Windsor Blue, Cadmium Yellow...I tried to use just 4 colors and I don't have my palette in front of me, but I'm pretty sure those were it. And maybe a turquoise.

Popular Posts