A Painting a Day - Day 21!

Day #21 - Yellow Burst
Back in the studio today after the weekend away. I went back to flowers today. Actually I had planned to take some flowers that I had at home but left without them, so I just made it up. I really had fun laying on the colors - starting first with yellows, adding reds, some purples, blues, greens - all with just my three Yellow, Blue and Red acrylic paint. I added some touches of white gouache for highlights. Just had fun, for a few hours, lost in color and paint and brush. It was quiet in the studios today, not much traffic. It's a cloudy day, so the light was soft and I felt very peaceful and calm. A nice day in the studio. I'll have to take a photo of the new worktable Bob built for me! It's quite excellent and has shallow shelves so I can put my large sheets of watercolor paper there, within easy reach and all my watercolor blocks and sketch books. I love it! Ciao for now. Have a delicious evening!

Comments

"
Baby, you're a fiiiiirework..."
Rosemary said…
Awww shucks! Thanks!

Popular Posts