My first Blurb Book is ready!


I'm very excited to tell you that I have created my first Blurb Book*. Blurb.com is an online book publishing company where you can create your own book and they publish it and have it available online for purchase. (*NOTE: this is just a preview. The actual book is 24 pages. You will only see 9 in this preview.)

It's a great way to do this, since I don't have to purchase a large quantity of books without knowing if anyone would even care to see it! So, with a little drum roll I'd like to announce that it is now ready and available. It's a small book, so it seems that the hardcover versions might be cost prohibitive but that's not up to me to tell you!

It reproduces entries from my first watercolor journal of Italy. Places like Lucca, Pitigliano, Florence, Rome, Perugia...little details and panoramic vistas of all the places we visited during that stay along with excerpts from my writings.

(Italy, urban sketches)

Comments

Popular Posts