Brandywine Festival of the Arts 2010

Bob and I were among the 235 artists participating in the 2010 Brandywine Festival of the Arts in Brandywine Park, Wilmington, Delaware on Saturday Sept 11 and Sunday Sept 12. The weather was perfect on Saturday and there were huge crowds out buying art and enjoying the gorgeous day in this lovely setting nestled among the trees along the Brandywine Creek.

We had a very good sales on Saturday but Sunday it rained and so there were less people out and consequently less sales. Overall it was a great experience. We met lots of wonderful people and almost ran out of business cards! I was very happy that my brother and sister-in-law came down from New York to support us and enjoyed the day. I presented my "Sweet Peas" for the first time in public and got a terrific response. I took orders for personalized prints and many people who knew someone who was expecting a child took order forms, so we'll see how it goes.

At the Festival


The fountain at Brandywine Park




Delaware Governor Jack Markell stopped by our booth to say hello


Shoppers


Fred and Elaine enjoying the Festival


My Sweet Peas (a boy or a girl) make a great gift and can be personalized with the baby's name, date of birth, height and weight. They got a really good response from the folks who visited our booth. I will be putting them on the website soon and they will also be available at Minorbird Style in Milford, Delaware once the shop opens sometime soon.

Comments

Ladybug Shop said…
I love all of the photos! Looks like a lot of fun!

Popular Posts