Creative Spirt Talk at Rehoboth Art League

The past few weeks have been busy ones for us, as we surrounded ourselves with art and artists and shared our stories and work from Italy. We had the opportunity to present one of Rehoboth Art League's "Creative Spirit" talks on how we kept an artistic record of our travels to an interested group of people who came out on a beautiful sunny day to sit inside and listen to us reminisce! Bob had prepared a slide show presentation of his images and we talked about our adventures in Italy. I showed my journals and spoke about the process. We even brought along some of our Italian CDs to set the mood and brought a selection of my homemade biscotti that - for a complete sensory experience!

At RAL, setting up the projection system and getting ready to talk


Demonstrating how I hold everything to paint in my journal "en plein air"


Showing my journals and talking about the process (our friends, Pat Coluzzi and Dale Sheldon were among the listeners)

Comments

Popular Posts