Cherry Blossom Festival, Washington DC

On my way back to Delaware, I couldn't resist driving through Washington DC to catch a glimpse of the cherry blossoms in full bloom for the annual National Cherry Blossom Festival.



Traffic moved at a snail's pace, which was OK by me as I could snap a few photos as I drove by. I had hoped to return for the festival on Saturday, but I don't think that's going to happen as Bob as to work. He started working part time for the 2010 Census (a good way to earn a few extra dollars) and has to work on Saturday!



Comments

Looks like it was a beautiful day too to take pictures of the cherry blossoms. I love checking in on your blog. You are so lucky to have that kind of culture available. Here in Arizona, it is hard to find things like that to attend.

Hope all is well!

~Monica M.

Popular Posts