An apartment in Rome (no, not for us!)

Browsing the internet this morning, I see that our friends Art & Barb have friends with an apartment in the heart of Rome that they want to rent out - completely furnished - for a year in 2009! This would be a wonderful opportunity for anyone with the money and time to take advantage of so thought I would pass it on here. It took us a year to put all the paperwork together for our long-stay Visa when we went to live in Italy so if you started right away it could be possible to make it happen. Here's a link to the apartment: http://www.sabbaticalhomes.com/OfferedDetails.aspx?id=38383.

It's a nice day here in Milford, Delaware. The windows are open, I can feel the gentle breezes and birds are singing. I think I'll go make coffee.

Ciao,
Rosemary

Comments

Popular Posts