Announcement for Gallery Reception

My Journal Paintings from Italy will be on exhibit at Angelucci Fine Woodworking & Stained Glass Studios and Artist Gallery during the Bug & Bud Festival April 26 with a reception on Monday night April 28, 2008 from 6 - 9 pm in the upstairs gallery. I designed the flyer for the event. The Gallery is located at 7 Park Avenue, right on the Riverwalk in downtown Milford, Delaware. All this info is on the flyer but just in case, if you need further information call Scott Angelucci at 302-422-4533. I'm very excited about this as Scott is handcrafting frames in the most beautiful woods (like African Mahogany, Walnut, White Oak and Tiger Maple) that compliment the colors and tone of my paintings. I will be showing both Limited Edition Giclée prints originals watercolors. This is a wine and cheese reception and after all our hard work getting ready should be a time to meet people and have a good time! This is to be the first in a series of "Evenings in Italy" and at future such events Bob and I will give talks about our travel experiences.

Comments

Popular Posts