TV Interview snafu

I'm sorry to say that we were never able to view the WHYY interview, as I heard from many of you. We've been told that it might air a second time and if that happens we'll let you know. The experience of doing it was fun and people who live in Delaware told us they saw it when it aired but they never did get the web part up and running. So I apologize for any of you who tried and appreciate your effort. We hope to receive a copy of the program but because of copyright issues (they own it) we don't expect to be able to put it up on the blog. That's the way it goes I guess.

Comments

Barbara said…
I was afraid we couldn't see it because we're in Italy, so at least now I know we might have a chance in the future, should those 'technical difficulties' ever get resolved.

At least you had fun doing it!
As fun as it would have been to see it, I'm sure that just the excitement of being able to do something like that is enough to share. I'm glad you were able to have that experience!

~Monica & Blue

p.s. Be sure to check out my blog for updates.

Popular Posts